here are some suggestions.
Firstly see this great blog post http://www.sparklingadventures.com/?id=1093
2. have your child blindfolded feel toys in a toy book or search for a certain toy.
3. blindfold children on a mat give them some toys and see what happens
4. if you have a baby’s rattle ball you can invent all sorts of blindfold sound games like a group of blindfolded people passing or rolling the ball to each other.
sit in a circle and have a blindman in the middle and try to rolling the ball to each other without the blindman getting it or sound relays
5. play with building blocks or lego blindfolded
6. have two blindfolded people kneel facing each other with a basket of pegs in the middle, can they put a peg on the others clothing without being pegged themselves
the ideas are endless